VIABA Ltd (“We”, “Us” and “Our”) are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you (“You” and “Your”), or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us. By visiting this website You are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about You:
- Information You give us. When making a purchase with VIABA Limited, we will collect Your contact information, which includes, name, address, email address, and phone number, as well as payment information.
- If You contact us, we keep a record of that correspondence.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about You in the following ways:
- To help Us identify You and the accounts You hold with Us;
- To provide customer care;
- To carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us and to provide You with the information, products and services that You request from Us;
- To notify You about changes to Our service;
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
- We work alongside third parties (including business partners, service providers and fraud protection services) and We may receive information from them about You. We will combine this information with information You give to Us and information We collect about You. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information We receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that We have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any of Our employees
- Selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with them or with You
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We will disclose Your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If We or substantially all of Our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Us about Our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Us, Our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will do our best to protect your personal data, and once We have received your information We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks and affiliates. If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before You submit any personal data to these websites.
Our website does not use any cookies.